Idea

Tommy Li avatar image
Tommy Li suggested

Add Platform-Specific ID on Each Catalog Item for Receipt Verification

My current project (already live) has 70 IAP for individual unlock-able content. In Apple App Store, I defined all IAP product ID in upper case alphabet, and all lower case in Google Play because of Google's limitation.

I found out that GameSparks already has this features in their goods system and receipt validation. On PlayFab's side, all the posts I can find related to this situation suggested to declare two separate items in the catalog.

Thus, I have to make a consumable bundle for each Android IAP item that unpacks into the respective iOS item and stay alive for 3 seconds. The issue with my workaround is that I have two separate entries to maintain, and it is not a clean approach.

The issue with adding two catalogs entries for one in-game item means that I would approach the limit twice as fast. Although paying to raise limit is not an issue for me, I would still like to conserve existing resources to use on things more meaningful.

In-Game Economyandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
sulaiman avatar image
sulaiman commented

This would also be a great feature when implementing multiple sale stores.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.