Idea

rafalwronski avatar image
rafalwronski suggested

Leaderboard with swapped positions

Currently leaderboards in Playfab are based on the score of the player. We'd like to have a leaderboard where players’ positions on the leaderboard are swapped based on the outcome of matches.
This type of leaderborad is common in RPG f2p games - one example is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and its fleet arena leaderboard, I've attached a picture to this post.
At the moment the main problem with implementing it on Playfab is the atomicity of the swapping operation and only viable solution is to implement it externally, i.e. on a custom server.

sw-goh-fleet-arena.jpg

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
Mateusz Serkies avatar image
Mateusz Serkies commented

Good idea Rafał :)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image
brandon@uprootstudios.com commented

I'm out of votes apparently, but I think this would be a great implementation!

10 |1200

Mateusz Serkies avatar image
Mateusz Serkies commented

Good idea Rafał :)

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.