Idea

glen avatar image
glen suggested

Get leaderboard by region

I'd like to get a "local" or region specific leaderboard. I noticed in the Players tab of the Game Manager each player has a Country column. Would it be possible to implement a leaderboard API call which could return only players within the same country as the current player? Could be GetLocalLeaderboard.

If this already exists please point me in the right direction as I haven't been able to find it, yet it seems like many of the cogs already exist for this functionality.

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

3 Comments

·
Niall Muldoon avatar image
Niall Muldoon commented

It would be great if this could be implemented in n such a way that it would also enable extended filtering based on other data. For instance, I'd like to be able to get a Trophy leaderboard for payers in Canada who are Tier 5.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) commented

Still really looking forward to this feature!!

1 comment
10 |1200

Shaun Ernest parsons avatar image Shaun Ernest parsons commented ·

How far are you into the game?

0 Likes 0 ·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image
brandon@uprootstudios.com commented

Would love this!

10 |1200

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.