Idea

davidm avatar image
davidm suggested

VM Metrics REST API

As a Developer I wish to be able to access the VM Metrics via REST API, so that I can store snapshots of data offline so I can compare it with other snapshots.

I am conducting performance testing of a game which has the PlayFab Backend, throughout development it would be very good to be able to identify changes which have a negative effect to the server. Playfabs VM metrics are very nice - however being able to pull the data would be super useful.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

·
Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris Gkanatsios commented

Unfortunately, there is no way to query the VM metrics via a REST API. You are encouraged to use our advanced feature VmStartupScript to send the metrics to wherever you want to.

You can see here for some samples: https://github.com/PlayFab/VmStartupScriptGallery

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davidm avatar image davidm commented ·

Thanks Dimitris, I understand that there is no way to query the VM Metrics, hence this feature request to add this support :)

Thank you for the VMStartuoScriptGallery link, will investigate

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.