question

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler asked

How to find total number of player accounts

Is there some way to find the total number of accounts defined for a game?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sure - click on the Segments tab in Players. We have a default segment in all titles named "All players", which would give you the total number of player accounts.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

675379588 avatar image 675379588 commented ·

How can I get total number or player by client? Thank you!

How can I get the total number of player by client?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan 675379588 commented ·

That's not currently available to the client - the PlaytStream functionality that powers Segments and Tasks is actually running on the live data to ensure that it always correctly targets the users appropriately. Down the road, we'll provide ways to access summary data for clients, but that work isn't currently scheduled.

0 Likes 0 ·
Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image Brent Batas (Lisk) brendan commented ·

Is there any way to get this information on the server? If not, is the best way just to manually update title data with the total player count every few days (could get annoying, but I could fit it into my schedule)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.