question

pdaz avatar image
pdaz asked

Statistic reset bug

I have few statistics that reset monthly. It is already UTC 10:52 AM now but it didn't reset. As I understand 12 AM is a midnight so it must reset 11 hours ago.

TitleId 1941, one of statistic names is monthwins

Leaderboards and Statistics
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

12 PM, still no reset.

0 Likes 0 ·
glen avatar image glen commented ·

I'm seeing the same thing. I have 10 Leaderboards/Stats which reset monthly and none of them have reset this month. They typically would have reset at UTC 00:00:00. I know leaderboard tech was recently updated, could something have gone wrong there?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide us with the Title IDs and statistic names in question, so that we can have a look at the specifics?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

pdaz avatar image pdaz commented ·

Updated my question.

0 Likes 0 ·
glen avatar image glen commented ·

14BF

Trophies1, Trophies2,....Trophies10

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Thanks, guys. So the issue is that when the issue occurred the other day with the AWS outage and the PlayStream delay, resets that should have occurred during that period didn't happen. It was a one-time issue and should not happen again.

0 Likes 0 ·
glen avatar image glen brendan commented ·

Ok, thanks for the update

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.