question

crossdev avatar image
crossdev asked

Invocation of cloud script function failed

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.. but I really would like some help. I am trying to execute CloudScripts on Unity to upsert entites to Azure Table Storage. When executing the cloudscript, I get an error saying "/CloudScript/ExecuteFunction: Invocation of cloud script function AddProfileDataMethod failed with HTTP status InternalServerError and response body ". But the upserting process works just fine. The entities are upserted to Azure Table Storage.

In the Invocation Details of Azure Functions, I found that the connection string of the table storage was wrong. So I fixed it. But then the message changed to "Timeouts are not supported on this stream.".

I'm googling all day and nothing works for me. What should I check? What would be the problem?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Could you please share your azure function codes regarding how you upsert entities to Azure Table Storage? Besides, it would be kind if you point out which line of codes generate error and share full error information. To debug your azure function, you can use Streaming Logs, referring to Debugging CloudScript using Azure Functions with Visual Studio Code, with Visual Studio, or with the Azure Portal. You may need to mask some private information in the shared contents.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.