question

tjyads avatar image
tjyads asked

Steam missing from payment provider

I am trying to get Steam to function as a payment provider but the only one listed is "Test". Steam is an active and functioning add-on on Playfab and before reaching the page to purchase items I successfully login to Steam in-game. Currently the game does not have a build uploaded to Steam and any testing has been done through what the SDK allows on Unity.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

How does the test player log in? Since you want to use Steam as your payment provider, players may need to log in using the LoginWithSteam API or link a Steam account so that players can use Steam Payments.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tjyads avatar image tjyads commented ·

The login is done through Steam Manager initialization and then a Steam login callback which will automatically sign-in if the player has Steam opened. I will try one of the methods you had mentioned to see if that fixes the issue since it's sounding like both accounts get logged in but neither one recognizes that they are both active.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha tjyads commented ·

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.