question

ricardperello avatar image
ricardperello asked

Error in login playfab,login in PlayFab failed

Hello

I have two projects with PlayFab, one of their is running Ok, but the second the PlayFab login is not running, it show the Log In window but it not respond, on click it show the Create Window.

In the console when I open the project there is this message and this error:

Multiple ADB server instances found, the following ADB server instance have been terminated due to being run from another SDK. Process paths: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.18f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/SDK/platform-tools/adb

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine.Stop () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:77) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine.Update () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:119) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update() (at Assets/PlayF,I have two Unity Project with PlayFab, one of their is running correctly, but in the other I have this error:

Multiple ADB server instances found, the following ADB server instance have been terminated due to being run from another SDK. Process paths: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.18f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/SDK/platform-tools/adb

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Here is a discussion in Unity forum that may help with this issue: Unity build keeps knocking out existing adb instances, then reports no device connected - Unity Forum. Please also note that the PlayFab Editor Extension is not necessary for using PlayFab’s service, you can just use PlayFab SDK. Please check: Installing the PlayFab SDK for Unity - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.