question

kangagamestudio avatar image
kangagamestudio asked

LoginWithServerCustomId doesn't attach custom account, but LoginWithCustomID does

I am migrating my code to the Server REST API rather than the Client. One change is switching from LoginWithCustomID to LoginWithServerCustomId. This works as intended. However, the linked custom account is missing from the player overview when using the Server method. This was a very useful piece of data for my game, as it would automatically link when LoginWithCustomID was called, as seen here:

5886-capture.png

I know this identifier is somewhere in the player account created by the Server method, as I can search for the identifier, and the player account returns in the search results. However, I don't see where I can find it. It would be great if the Server method behaved the same way as the Client.

If you could tell me how to find this identifier on my Server-created players or direct me to a method I can use to display the linked account, that would help tremendously.

Player DataAccount Management
capture.png (6.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Currently, PlayFab Game Manager UI doesn’t support to display the linked ServerCustomId on the Player Overview page. If you want to get the ServerCustomeId, you can call GetServerCustomIDsFromPlayFabIDs API. For more information about ServerCustomId, you can refer to ServerCustomId - Playfab Community.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.