question

wwwnewbninja avatar image
wwwnewbninja asked

Playfab PAYG $0.06 PER MONTH

My services suddenly stopped and I have a suggestion to set up PAYG which suggests I'd be charged around $0.06 per month based on my current usage.

The only thing I have done to change my usage is I allowed people from the Philippines (about 5 of them) to download my app. It's setup in Europe as default. Is this what's caused my free account to be frozen?

Why does it take a week for the new payment plan to activate???

What is this craziness.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

A plan with Free to Start doesn't incur costs when you're using the core services, but Multiplayer server hosting, Party, Economy v2, UGC and Insights etc. aren't part of the core services, they do have limited free usage available, and all usage beyond trial amounts will be charged in the pay-as-you-go tier. You can view the Billing Summary page, the billing details page provides a daily snapshot of your month-to-date estimate charges, you may see where your expenses are coming from via it. To view the billing details page for your studio navigate to the My Studios and Titles page. Click the ellipsis on the right side of your studio, and then selecting the Billing summary option in the drop-down. In addition, the plan changes will not take effect immediately. After the plan changes, it will take effect in the next billing cycle (usually next month).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.