question

nrdartt2015 avatar image
nrdartt2015 asked

Playfab Unity SDK editor extension not loading,Unity SDK editor Extension Not loading

I recently added the unity SDK and the Editor Extension to my project. I clicked on the settings tab of the Extension and a loading bar appeared on the top, loading extremely quickly however each time it reached the end of its loading area it restarted and I cannot access any other buttons or tabs on the extension though Unity as a whole works fine.

I am also getting the warning "PlayFab EditorExtensions: Request/DeveloperTools/User/GetStudios has timed out after 10 seconds. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)"

I am very new to Playfab and do not know if the problem is because I have not done something I needed to or if it is an actual error.

Thank You!

I have added the unity SDK and the editor extension to my project, however when I clicked on the "settings" tab of the extension a orange then green bar appeared on the top moving across. I assume it is a loading bar of some kind however it repeatedly loads across and I cannot access any of the other buttons or tabs on the extension.

I do not know if this is because I am missing a file or did a step wrong or if it is an actual error of some kind. This is my first time working with Playfab

sdksgame managerContent
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll be pushing an update to the editor extensions shortly (hopefully later today) which will fix the issue with it being unable to complete loading. The underlying issue is that the developer account in question is not returning any Studios when our service is queried, so once you have the updated editor extensions, you may not see your Studios and Titles loading correctly - that's an issue we're looking into now, and will have fixed as soon as possible.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

Actually, correction - the tools team has already fixed this, so if you get the current version of the editor extensions, you should no longer run into this issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
zomb avatar image zomb brendan commented ·

Unfortunately, it is not the end. Load bar is fixed, but for me now showing 0 studios. However I have one C8AEA8AD5554B509

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan zomb commented ·

Yes, that's the underlying issue I mentioned above. We have a fix for that in test now, and we'll be deploying it to the service either later today or tomorrow.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.