question

blazjersan avatar image
blazjersan asked

Internal server error when calling "EvaluateRandomResultTable" with non default weights.

Hello,

I am trying to use the "EvaluateRandomResultTable" call to check if the item will be a duplicate (already in the players inventory). But I keep getting code 500 internal server error.

I first tried with another test table with only a few items and it seemed to work fine. After that test I created a duplicate drop table, but left the weights as default, that also worked fine. After I changed the weights the problem came back.

It seems like changing the weights somehow causes the error.
We really need the use of weights, because we want to set the item rarity.

Is this a known bug/issue?
Is there anything else I can check that might be causing this issue?

Thanks in Advance!
Blaž

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Almost all games use customized weights in their drop tables - as I do in my own test project. I just tried it with a variety of different weights, and I cannot reproduce this error. Can you please provide the following for your repro?

• Title ID
  • Catalog ID
  • Random Result Table ID
  • The details of the call you're making (the specific values passed into each parameter)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.