question

somadityabindhani avatar image
somadityabindhani asked

NodeJS-SDk Data inconsistency,NodJS Sdk - Session ticket

There is some inconsistency with the playfab-sdk managing the session tickets for the user. I am using playfab-sdk (https://www.npmjs.com/package/playfab-sdk) . And I have a nodejs server that i created using express and have deployed it over azure . So in NodeJS sdk session ticket is managed internally and we don't send it while trying to update users data . I am facing this issues with two functions - Update user data and get user data . Example : A logs in and has X user data . He tries to get the user data and gets X . Then B logs in who has Y user data and does nothing . Now when A tries to get the user data he gets Y . So A basically gets B's user data which should'nt be the case !

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

May I know if you were using client API in NodeJS server? To be clear, the client API shouldn't be used in server side. If you want to update user data and get user data via server, you can use Player Data Management - Update User Data - REST API (PlayFab Server) | Microsoft Learn and Player Data Management - Get User Data - REST API (PlayFab Server) | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.