question

mikael.lauvlid@hotmail.no avatar image
mikael.lauvlid@hotmail.no asked

How to validate other players’ data?,I want dedicated server to validate player’s skin inventory

My game runs on PlayFab dedicated servers, and uses PlayFab as a database and backend. When player’s join a match (Photon Fusion), I want the dedicated server to check each player’s «inventory» (PlayFab data that shows what skins they have bought). How do I do this? How do I check OTHER players PlayFab data?,When player’s join a match in my game, I want the dedicated server to check each player’s PlayFab data and validate that «okay, you have actually bought this skin, as I can see this skin is in your PlayFab data» How do I do this? Specifially, how do check other player’s PlayFab data?

Player DatamultiplayerPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mikael.lauvlid@hotmail.no avatar image mikael.lauvlid@hotmail.no commented ·

And how do I get specific items? Not just the entire inventory

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao mikael.lauvlid@hotmail.no commented ·

Economy v1 doesn't support getting specific items from inventory. Such feature is supported in Economy v2, with API Get Inventory Items.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.