question

yogev avatar image
yogev asked

How should I handle my store?

Hey, I am new at playfab and I can't find any tutorial about this topic

I have a store where I am going to sell basically in-game items with real money and virtual money the game will be for android and ios

currently, I am getting the catalog with GetCatalogItemsRequest and then updating the prices in the game and then creating the UI and then I use PurchaseItem to buy the product is it ok?

another thing is how can I implement the in-app purchase with google store and apple store with playfab ? (I am on the free tier)

thank you

unity3dappleIn-Game Economyandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

For handling basic store features, you can refer to this tutorial: Stores and sales - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn. For implementing in-app purchase, please refer to this tutorial: Getting started with PlayFab, Unity IAP, and Android - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.