question

Resul avatar image
Resul asked

PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK for mobile platforms. Android and iOS

I would like to use PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking SDK in Unity with Photon Fusion. And I would like to use Azure Playfab Multiplayer Game Server SDK in Unity for hosting my game.

I need a Game Server Orchestration handling for using Dedicated Server with Photon Fusion: Link

But my target platforms are mobile platforms. Android and iOS. I think with Azure Playfab Multiplayer Game Server SDK we can host a mobile game made with Unity.

Does "PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK" support Android and iOS target platforms?

unity3dphotonmultiplayerandroidMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

PlayFab Lobby and Matchmaking Unity SDK doesn’t support Android and iOS platform, refer to Azure Playfab Lobby and Matchmaking SDKs . Currently, we only have C++ SDK for Android and iOS.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

info-25 avatar image
info-25 answered

@Gosen Gao any ETA on this?

We have been told that this was next on the list

Best Simon

1 comment
10 |1200

Resul avatar image Resul commented ·

I hope they add support for Android and iOS soon

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.