question

yogev avatar image
yogev asked

is there a way for the free tier to use statistics ?

is there a way for the free tier to use statistics? I want to store 3 statistics but I can't find an option to create them from the panel

I know I can from code with UpdatePlayerStatistics but won't it allow cheaters to abuse it? I

unity3dLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You can create a statistic through each player’s Statistics page or create a new leaderboard in the Leaderboards page(because all statistics defined for a player in game in PlayFab are part of a leaderboard). To prevent cheating, the client is not able to update statistics by default( (you can change the default settings by selecting the "Allowing client to post player statistics" option in Title Setting-> API Features page). Also, if you want to change statistic, you can call Server API Update Player Statistics in Azure Function and add some check method to prevent cheating.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.