question

Haris Sevinc avatar image
Haris Sevinc asked

Matchmaking Ticket ID For Manual Created

Hi there,

i created new queue manual. So im trying to find that "Ticket ID" for "Get Matchmaking Ticket" request.

Also i tried to give GUID, its not failing but cant find to queue. Im confused about it

Matchmaking
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui commented ·

You can refer to this document: Matchmaking REST API quickstart. There are detailed steps that can help you do matchmaking.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Kaan Öztüzün avatar image
Kaan Öztüzün answered

Hello, there!

Have you created a Matchmaking ticket? First of all, you have to create a matchmaking ticket, then with this ticket "ID", you can get the server or match's details.

Basically, when you created a matchmaking ticket, this ticket will try to find a match.

Just create a matchmaking ticket on the client then you can get "Get Matchmaking Ticket" with the created ticket.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Haris Sevinc avatar image Haris Sevinc commented ·

Thanks for answer,

So i have to create queue manually for every ticket? But in this case, how can i handle thousands of players matching?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kaan Öztüzün avatar image Kaan Öztüzün Haris Sevinc commented ·

Each user or player needs to create a ticket to join a session.

Let's talk about Overwatch. When you login into the game; you press "Quick Match". So your account will create a Matchmaking Ticket to search for a game. In this ticket, you can set rules such as teams, skills, or regions... When this ticket finds a match(Get Match) you can get the server's details such as IP, ports, and players. So you will be able to join this match using these pieces of information.

So the handle part is related to Playfab.

1 Like 1 ·
Haris Sevinc avatar image Haris Sevinc Kaan Öztüzün commented ·

Thanks for example n answers

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.