question

bobbymann avatar image
bobbymann asked

RE: Player Privacy

Hi All,

I have a client concern about user/player privacy.

• My team and I are building a game(s) with a client who has 5,000 users to onboard.

• Our client would like to create 5,000 users in our Playfab studio themselves

• But they do not want our team to see the users email or contact information have these details locked.

Questions,

Is there a way to enable our customer to create users in our playfab studio, but prevent us from seeing the master player account email address and contact email address? -- But we still need the ability to help the customer recover passwords at the very least and run analytics for them.

Regardless if our customer is creating the users or the users are onboarding themselves, we really do not want to see the clients contact information. Plus for the moment we have various 3rd party consultants who will have access to our Playfab environment so we want to minimize and eliminate the risk of data leakage.

I would like to completely lock the user information to only a few people and have their access to user information monitored and reported.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in Advance!! BM

Player Dataunity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently, there is no way to hide the player's email address in Game Manger. Since it's your own title, you should have the full access. Even if there is a feature that locks players' contact information, as the title owner, you can still unlock it at any time. Just like the behavior of Player tab in the Game Manager. The email info is locked by default, but you can unlock it to see the info.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bobbymann avatar image bobbymann commented ·

I appreciate the response, thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi bobbymann commented ·

I'm glad you solved it, feel free to let me know if there are any other questions.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.