question

James Gune-hee Lee avatar image
James Gune-hee Lee asked

PlayFabCLI login with microsoft

Attempting to use the PlayFabCLI (https://github.com/PlayFab/PlayFabCLI) to migrate title data from one title to another. The process as I understand it is 1. Run PlayFabPowerTools via your windows shell 2. Run the login command with your PlayFab username/password 3. Run the migrate command and supply the two title IDs

My question comes from step 2 since our PlayFab accounts are currently set up via the Microsoft 3rd party login. If I attempt to use the login command with these credentials it returns as invalid. Is there a way to login via Microsoft?

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently, all playfab SDKs and tools do not support AAD authentication, you can submit a feature request. As a workaround, you can add another account as an administrator to your game studio, then you can use login command with this credential. You can refer to the following steps to add a user to the studio.

1.Navigate to [My Studios and Titles] page, click the […] button on the right of the Studio column, then click the [Users] to navigate the studio’s [Users] page. 5426-thumbnail-image001.png

2.Click the [ADD USER] button in the top right corner of the page.

3.Complete the settings, click [ADD USER] button. 5427-thumbnail-image002.png

4.Find the [PlayFab Account Invitation] email in your mailbox, then click [ACCEPT INVITATION] button.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.