question

destroy091 avatar image
destroy091 asked

for room system

is playfab capable to make room for everyplayer? i'm using unreal and i want a system to make room for every player (same as club penguin ) so owner of room can kick - alter - when he leave ppl still can visit the room. can playfab manage this?

Custom Game ServersmultiplayerMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Sorry for the wrong answer. And I have double checked your requirement and find that you need a “club” which can be satisfied by PlayFab Group feature. You can refer to Entity Groups - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn for more information.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You can implement the room system with PlayFab Lobby service and every player can create a room and the owner of the room can kick other players out with this service. For more information, you can refer to: Azure PlayFab Lobby overview - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

1 comment
10 |1200

destroy091 avatar image destroy091 commented ·

thank you for your respond. when i read first page it is says (create a temporary grouping) i want the room for everyplayer to be 24\7 is this possible?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.