question

주식회사 링크즈 (LinkZ inc.) avatar image
주식회사 링크즈 (LinkZ inc.) asked

Title Data Json upload error

I try to upload title data. but it isn't work.

"an error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

I've used it well before, and I'm currently doing live service.

It's been happening for two days. Please tell me the solution.

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

[Edit]: According to our engineering team, the Json upload issue should be fixed.

Since the same error message will occur if the Json format is incorrect, you may check your Json format first. If this is not the case, please provide your Json file and title Id. And as a workaround, you may use SetTitleData API to update the Json value.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

luizeduardo avatar image luizeduardo commented ·

Hi Xiao!

Could you please help me?

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha luizeduardo commented ·

This issue is being fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
luizeduardo avatar image luizeduardo Xiao Zha commented ·

Thank you Xiao.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
주식회사 링크즈 (LinkZ inc.) avatar image
주식회사 링크즈 (LinkZ inc.) answered

Hello. Thank you for your answer.

This is Json, what has always been using it well. This Json was uploaded well 3 days ago. But suddenly, it doesn't work.

I think it's a matter of PlayFab because it's not working.

10 |1200

luizeduardo avatar image
luizeduardo answered

Hello! I am having the same issue. Suddenly, every json file that used to work cannot be upload showing this error and in different projects.

One thing that I've noticed is that it managed to upload a json that was previously downloaded from the title data containing all the keys... but separately, it no longer working.

Please advise!

1 comment
10 |1200

luizeduardo avatar image luizeduardo commented ·

Here is what I am trying to upload...it used to work fine.

{"AvatarRules":"{\"MaxSkp\":0.25,\"AvatarMaxAttValue\":45,\"MaxFlushSkpLevel\":30,\"FlushSkp\":6,\"MaxEmote\":15,\"MaxEText\":15,\"ResetAttributesVersion\":\"3.059\",\"vs\":1671462091}"}
0 Likes 0 ·
hacked avatar image
hacked Suspended answered

h ">

HTML text injected

h

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.