question

gsaberoff avatar image
gsaberoff asked

Cloud Script Legacy - pricing

Hello,

I can not find any information about how much does JS cloud script does cost with pay-as-you-go plan, becouse I just only know that there is some free number of execution time and count (i can not see where to check them), and also when i go to pricing page i see that i should look to some subpage that link me to AZURE functions pricing. But I am not using the new mechanics but old Legacy JS cloud scripts.

Can anyone tell me how does it work?

Best

CloudScriptpricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

For this issue, you can refer to Pricing Meters.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gsaberoff avatar image gsaberoff commented ·

Thank you, but still i do not see price for GB-s and data usage. Should I use the same rate as for AZURE FUNCTIONS? even if I use Cloud Scripts (legacy system)?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao gsaberoff commented ·

Yes, Cloud Scripts (Legacy) and Cloud Script with Azure Functions are priced the same, excluding the Azure Functions subscription fee. You can refer to 2463-screenshot-1.png

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.