question

hakimduparcq avatar image
hakimduparcq asked

add policy in code

Hello,

I am trying to add policy in code with this : https://community.playfab.com/questions/50207/cannot-change-api-policy.html

but it seem old and maybe deprecated is there any update about this?

thank you

apis
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hakimduparcq avatar image hakimduparcq commented ·

In fact I need that all players can acces to all players files So i found that i need to add policy after the account in created, but maybe an other solution exist?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The thread you mentioned is talking about API policy. According to your description, I think you want to change the access permission of Entity Files, which is controlling by ENTITY GLOBAL TITLE POLICY, located in [Title settings]-[API Features]. You can add following permission to your ENTITY GLOBAL TITLE POLICY, which apply for all players.

{
     "Action": "Read",
     "Effect": "Allow",
     "Resource": "pfrn:data--*!*/Profile/Files/*",
     "Principal": {
       "ChildOf": {
         "EntityType": "title",
         "EntityId": "TITLEID"
       }
     },
     "Comment": "Allow all players access Files",
     "Condition": null
   }
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hakimduparcq avatar image hakimduparcq commented ·

Hello Gosen Gao,

You save my project With your "Principal" it did not works but with "Principal": "*", it works fine

Have a very good day

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.