question

256199 avatar image
256199 asked

The key already existed in the dictionary - PlayFab.PlayFabMultiplayerAgentAPI.ProcessAgentResponse

Hi, I've encountered the error which you can see in the title in server logs. I get this error when shutting down server from code, after the game ends. These lines of code are responsible for shutting the server down:

if (NetworkManagerLobby.Instance.connType != "host" && NetworkManagerLobby.Instance.connType != "remoteClient") {
            StartCoroutine(nameof(AutomatedServerShutdown));
}

private IEnumerator AutomatedServerShutdown() {
        yield return new WaitForSeconds(10f);
        //NetworkManagerLobby.Instance.StopServer();
        NetworkManagerLobby.Instance.OnApplicationQuit();
}

public override void OnApplicationQuit()
    {
        base.OnApplicationQuit();
        NetworkServer.Shutdown();
    }

I have no idea why this issue is present.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

256199 avatar image 256199 commented ·

Forgot to mention, server goes from active to standby during this change (which is desired by me), but I get this error during the transition

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image Dimitris Gkanatsios commented ·

Thanks for reporting this! Can you please post the details on the GSDK repo for faster triage and fixing? Appreciated!

Issues PlayFab/gsdk (github.com)

Thank you for the details! Can you post them on the GSDK site as well for better tracking? Issues PlayFab/gsdk (github.com)

FWIW, the server is not transitioning to StandingBy from Active. It terminates and we create a new one which transitions to Initializing and then StandingBy

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
256199 avatar image
256199 answered

Here are the logs. As you can see, server resets as it should but there's a GSDK problem

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.