question

johanf-tf avatar image
johanf-tf asked

Any guidelines for privacy policy / user agreements?

Hello

We're looking into using Playfab mainly for analytics for a title, and have arrived at user agreements / handling player consent.

While I understand that you can't offer legal advice, I wanted to see if there are any resources available on the matter that, in regard to e.g. what needs to be communicated to the user. Are the any templates or guidelines to look as to what the user needs to be informed about, depending on which services are used? I haven't find any relevant documentation regarding our responsibilities towards the user, is there any available?

As for GDPR, I understood from the Terms that it's innately handled, correct? (Unless we do something explicitly in our data)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Since we can't offer legal advice, we recommend that you can consult your legal advisor for this issue. Also, maybe Terms of Service (playfab.com) help.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johanf-tf avatar image
johanf-tf answered

I understand. Unfortunately the ToS doesn't help much here, as they seem to only cover the obligations and terms between us (the developer) and Playfab, but nothing regarding us towards the end user.

But yes, I understand you can't offer legal advice in this matter. Thanks for the reply.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.