question

gedjua99 avatar image
gedjua99 asked

Leaderboard broke after I added a new statistic field named PlayerExceeded100%

My leaderboard broke after I added a new statistic field named PlayerExceeded100% , while loading the leaderboard the server tries to load my statistic name (for some reason they decided to make it an ID) and during processing the server sees 25% and tries to somehow convert this number. Now my leaderboard does not open, and I can delete it on the leaderboard page too. Vicious circle

URIError: Pathname "/en-us/r/t/E1752/leaderboards/classical/PlayerExceeded100%/overview" could not be decoded. This is likely caused by an invalid percent-encoding.

Leaderboards and Statistics
orfh5.png (4.6 KiB)
zrjmr.png (169.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gedjua99 avatar image
gedjua99 answered

I don’t understand until the last why your decoder does not include (%), but you use statistics names as IDs, and the user can easily enter the name using%

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Thank you for the feedback. I have reported this issue to the corresponding team. we don't have ETA on when it will be fixed. For now, you may use the GetPlayerStatisticDefinitions/UpdatePlayerStatisticDefinition API to get/set the leaderboard.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.