question

quaintree avatar image
quaintree asked

Playfab pages are not work

https://developer.playfab.com/

When I go to my project page and enter the menus, all of them do not load and do not work.
Also, project pages are set in Korean, but some pages are printed in English.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The issue of Game Manager has been mitigated now. Would you please have a look?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Our team is aware of this issue, and they are working on it. We will keep you informed once the issue is resolved. Currently, most of the tabs are working, except for the Data Explorer (Advanced), would you please have a check?

1 comment
10 |1200

gcamarca avatar image gcamarca commented ·

this is embarassing, you guys need to reflect on status page this downtime, it is always like this the status page is all green when we know that playfab has always hiccups!

0 Likes 0 ·
Peter Maasen avatar image
Peter Maasen answered

For me only Title Overview is working, nothing else.

1 comment
10 |1200

klinghoffer2001 avatar image klinghoffer2001 commented ·

Same for me, only the Overview and PlayStreamMonitor tabs work

0 Likes 0 ·
Benjamin Golinvaux avatar image
Benjamin Golinvaux answered

I can access everything except the data explorer, but another part of my team , elsewhere, is unable to access the multiplayer builds page (I had to edit aliases for the test manager who was unable to use it)
As incredible as it sounds, the errors seem to depend upon the IP address we're connected from.

Ccould it be some load balancer (with a sticky session) that is failing?

10 |1200

gcamarca avatar image
gcamarca answered

Support Team ??? Anyone HELLO??

10 |1200

muhammetozdamar avatar image
muhammetozdamar answered

I had the exact same issue, while trying random things, I found clicking manage cookies then accepting analytics cookies solves the problem for me. I don't if it is relevant or not, but the problem is gone now. Cheers

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.