question

Hugo Willaume avatar image
Hugo Willaume asked

ConsumePS5Entitlements returns error 1071

Hi !

When trying to use the ConsumePs5Entitlements method, I get the following response (through both the SDK and a direct web api call):

{
 "code": 400,
 "status": "BadRequest",
 "error": "InvalidRequest",
 "errorCode": 1071,
 "errorMessage": "InvalidRequest"
}
Here is an example of parameters I tried for the request:
{
    "MarketplaceSpecificData": {
        "ServiceLabel": "0"      
    }
}

When doing the request, I've already logged-in my Playstation user to Playfab.

Getting an error 1071 here is pretty weird, as I understood those to be for when the body of the request is invalid.

Do you have an idea of steps to troubleshoot this error ? Title ID is 28144.

Thanks !

apisIn-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

We're seeing errors like this for your title right now.

"Service label not found for ClientID [45800903-...]. (0)"

"Invalid serviceLabel: EP2566-..."

We see these errors when making an API call to get unified entitlements in "sp-int" (the environment is determined by your user).

The "ServiceLabel = 0" is not valid for the user, environment, and location combination you're calling for.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hugo Willaume avatar image Hugo Willaume commented ·

Ah, that first error seems like something that I can pursue further, thanks a lot !

0 Likes 0 ·
Hugo Willaume avatar image Hugo Willaume Hugo Willaume commented ·

Also, would there be a way for an user to have access to those logs somewhere ?
I still haven't solved the issue on my end (though I was able to do the call directly from Sony's API), but I'd rather not bother you each time a request goes through with only "BadRequest" as a response.

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com Hugo Willaume commented ·

We absolutely want to make these logs available to customers at some point. I'm hoping it's something we can land before general availability.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

I suspect the "ServiceLabel = 0" is not valid for the user you're calling with. If you're using a test/int user, can you double-check which service label you need to use?

2 comments
10 |1200

Hugo Willaume avatar image Hugo Willaume commented ·

Thanks for your answer !

Unfortunately, I've tried a half-dozen of other values that show up on our project's configuration in Sony's devnet, but to no avail.
To the best of my knowledge, "0" here seems to be the correct value to input, even though I agree that 0 being an actual value for a service label is somewhat confusing.

Another point of interest: while this documentation seems to list the ServiceLabel field as not-optional, not filling it will not send an InvalidParms error (errcode: 1000), but rather a BadRequest(1071) error.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hugo Willaume avatar image Hugo Willaume Hugo Willaume commented ·

Ah, nevermind that last part: the ServiceLabel field is clearly noted as optional in the SDK's headers.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.