question

Priel Gaier avatar image
Priel Gaier asked

Is anyone able to get urgent support?

All player accounts are bugged and treated with this error upon login

This happened after deleting all player accounts through "PlayFab Rules" and is still visible 15 hours after performing the action. no one is able to create a new account as the previous account is still in the process of being deleted.

When i go the the players dashboard in the playfab portal i can see the total number of players but none of them show up when i press search.

after inspecting the docs about getting support from playfab there is a section mentioning that the "contact us" tab in the playfab portal has a way to access urgent support but "contact us" also doesn't work for me for the last 15 hours..

Player DataAccount Managementsupport
playfaberro-r.png (19.7 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Priel Gaier avatar image Priel Gaier commented ·

This is the error players are getting

0 Likes 0 ·
screenshot-127.png (303.5 KiB)
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Because the player accounts are queued for deletion, depending on the load of the queue, it may take some days to complete your deletion request. Please note that, there is a delay in updating the total number of players. Please wait for the queue to complete your request. For the urgent support, please note that, as the doc said, ticket support is only available for Standard Plan or above and the emergency escalation is only available for Premium Plan or above.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

i used to to have a standard plan, i switched to free plan just to check if it might help with anything but ticket support wasn't available even in standard plan.
5 days have passed already and the 36 players have still not been deleted. this is critical for us because we are in the testing phase and we are unable to test certain features without steam authentication. can i request all accounts to be deleted from your side?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Priel Gaier commented ·

If your intent is to re-use the credentials, we recommend that you can use the relevant Unlink... API call before deleting those accounts, so that the credential is immediately available for re-use.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jakub Smekal avatar image
Jakub Smekal answered

How does the deletion queue work? We deleted a player 24 hours ago and it's still not deleted, but within those 24 hours we deleted another player and it got deleted immediately.

1 comment
10 |1200

Seems like there's an issue on azure's side of things

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.