question

chorustempo avatar image
chorustempo asked

Can't create new Rule in Game Manager - Error occurred loading data from the server.

I'm trying to add a new rule in the Game Manager to execute a function on event type 'com.playfab.player_logged_in'. However, when I try to save it, it says there are 'some errors on this page' and gives me a message "An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate." But it doesn't highlight which bit of the rule I need to fix.

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
chorustempo avatar image
chorustempo answered

Ok, I think it was the specific rule that was 'stuck' (not sure of the right term). It let me create another new rule with the same criteria under a slightly different name.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Glad to know that you can create new Rules, and if you have any further questions please feel free to post new threads.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.