question

josefavila avatar image
josefavila asked

How can I migrate Titles to a different Studio?

I need to transfer some Titles to a different Studio, but I cannot give ownership of the current Studio. Just migrate from Studio A to Studio B.

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If you want to transfer Titles from Studio A to Studio B under the same PlayFab account, you can create new titles in Studio B and migrate the data to the new titles, then delete the old title. To migrate the data, you can refer to: Transfer Title to a new studio - Playfab Community.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

josefavila avatar image josefavila commented ·

Is there a way to not create new title, just change the Studio and everything related to it?

I do not wanna risk creating a new title, and moving data manually, or even changing the title ID, as we have several 3rd parties connected to it.

0 Likes 0 ·
josefavila avatar image josefavila commented ·

@Xiao Zha is there a way for that?

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha josefavila commented ·

You can submit a support ticket to transfer the title. And for more information about title transfer, you can refer to Transfer titile to another studio - Playfab Community.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.