question

anudeep avatar image
anudeep asked

How can I delete all the guest accounts from my Title?

Through out testing a lot of guest accounts are made and are also unlinked from the device, they can't be accessed. How can I delete all this abandoned accounts, when i won't be able to get their playfab id.

Account Managementtest
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since the guest accounts are unlinked from the device and you cannot get their PlayFab Ids, I'm afraid you'll have to delete these abandoned accounts one by one in GameManager if you don't add other recoverable login methods. Or if you can ensure that all player accounts without device linked are abandoned accounts, you can run a scheduled task to execute an Azure Function Cloud Script in all players, in the function first you call GetPlayerProfile API to get linked info then call DeleteMasterPlayerAccount API to delete those accounts without device linked.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.