question

Greggory Addison avatar image
Greggory Addison asked

Economy V2 Tags arent supported error

I'm using simple tags to categorize my items in engine for example "AssaultRifle" or "SMG". SMG is accepted but AssaultRifle is not. Im not sure what the requirements for a tag are but its really annoying to have specific requirements for something as generic as a tag.

unrealdataPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

A pre-set list tags can be set by providing a list of valid strings. Have you set up a list of tags? If not, you can find the pre-set tag list in the [Title Settings] -> [Economy] page, add the tag you want to use to the list, and then you can select the tag you want in the edit item page.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Greggory Addison avatar image Greggory Addison commented ·

I added my tags to the list on my economy settings. It took about 5-10 minutes for things to be updated to where I didn't get that error.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.