question

Final Factory Development avatar image
Final Factory Development asked

Unable to install Addon Google

I try to install the addon google over the PlayFab admin panel.

I have entered the Google OAuth Client ID and the Google OAuth Client Secret and hit install.

After that the Error Message "Error" came. Nothing else....

The HTTP Response is 405.

AFAIK i only need these two fields.

My TitleID is 98AAE

Please investigate this issue.

playfab.png (25.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Final Factory Development answered

I managed it to install. I just filled out all fields, even the description says only the both OAuth fields are requiered. I dont need the service account key and license key for receipt validation.

But at least it looks like it worked out.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

It works fine in my test. Could you please try again with InPrivate mode? If this issue still persists, could you please send us a fiddler trace or detailed error message from network tab of browser development panel so that we can do some further research?

10 |1200

Final Factory Development answered

Hi i tried chrome private, brave and brave private but all the same issue.

Sorry because of fiddler, but i have no experience with this software.

I prepared you a har file, which you can review with https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/har_analyzer/

there is the hole request and response of the webpage included.

Because of this forum, i had to zip the har file.

I hope this helps you. I hoped this error is global..

Just a hint idk if it helps: I sign in with my Microsoft Account.

I already realized that it wasn't a good idea because the PlayFab Unity plugin only supports email/password.

Maybe that's a problem again.

1 comment
10 |1200

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

There is a similar issue reported to our team, I will keep you informed if there are any updates.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.