question

Peter Wiseman avatar image
Peter Wiseman asked

Multiplayer SDK in Unity on Mac ?

I'm using the multiplayer SDK in Unity and on my Windows computers, it works fine in the Unity editor. However, when I try running in the Unity editor on my Mac computer, it says:

"DllNotFoundException: PlayFabMultiplayerWin.dll PlayFab.Multiplayer.InteropWrapper.PFMultiplayer.PFMultiplayerInitialize (System.String titleId, PlayFab.Multiplayer.InteropWrapper.PFMultiplayerHandle& handle) (at Assets/PlayFabMultiplayerSDK/Source/Scripts/InteropWrapper/PFMultiplayerCommon.cs:67"

Is there something I can do to fix this or is the multiplayer SDK not compatible with the Unity editor on macOS ?

unity3dmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since PlayFab Multiplayer SDK is not supported on MacOS, you issue may related to compatibility. Please feel free to post a feature request for it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Peter Wiseman avatar image Peter Wiseman commented ·

It's a lot easier to test multiplayer in the editor rather than making builds for devices so I think it would be a useful feature for those who develop on Mac.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.