question

nostellar.sjh@gmail.com avatar image
nostellar.sjh@gmail.com asked

When will the leaderboard v2 open?

Leaderboard v1 supports int32.

Recent games are not enough with int32.

Custom data capabilities are also urgently needed.

We are preparing for the next project and are looking for an alternative leaderboard.

What I need right now is int64 and custom data.

How can I use the leaderboard v2? Can I apply?

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently Leaderboard v2 is still in private preview and we don't have ETA on when it will be published. Unfortunately, the private preview access cannot be applied. Why do you think the leaderboard v2 is going to support int64 value? Did you learn it from some document? If so, which one?

I would recommend that you use an external data table for leaderboards, if that's a hard requirement for your title.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Joe Hopkins avatar image Joe Hopkins commented ·

Any update on when we will get Leaderboard v2. Our players really want a clan system built into the game!

0 Likes 0 ·
drallcom3 avatar image
drallcom3 answered

3-6 months if we're being very optimistic (leaderboards v2 are only 5 years overdue).

Also I doubt they will support larger numbers. You can probably get away with int32, if you change your design a bit and translate your numbers into a different format.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.