question

lukaskebel avatar image
lukaskebel asked

Playfab Docker Container with Unity Linux Build

I am puzzled how to get a Unity Linux Build working with playfab. I looked through the documentation so far and i know that i have to use Docker to get this done but i can't wrap my head around it. Beforehand i just used a virtual linux machine. Dropped the Build there and ran it and that worked fine. But as i need to run it with playfab i also need to get this done with Docker instead.

I don't see what i have to do with the linux build. The GSDK is set up. But do i have to put the build as ASSET into the Playfab Multiplayer Configuration? How do i link it to the Docker container or image?

I would really love to have an example because in the one which is used with Open Arena there is just a reference to an Open Arena Image somewhere else.

Title Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lukaskebel avatar image lukaskebel commented ·

Found this here:

https://github.com/bphillips09/PFAdmin

Maybe that'll help

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Since you mentioned that you already have a Linux build integrate with GSDK, the next step is deploy the Linux build, you may refer to: Create and deploy Linux container images - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. And you can locally debug you Linux build before you deploy it. In addition, there is a Unity example you may have a look.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.