question

bskim avatar image
bskim asked

I want to get another player's profile picture.

I'm trying to get another player's avatar URL and get that URL as Unity's UnityWebRequestTexture. Getting other players' URLs has been done through the leaderboard without any problem.

However, for some reason, the picture does not load. I've tried PlayFabClientAPI.GetPlayerProfile, and I've tried many different methods.

If you access the avatar URL through Chrome,

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error> <Code>AuthenticationFailed</Code> <Message>Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature. RequestId:ea62004a-901e-002c-539e-afd8bb000000 Time:2022-08-14T05:24:50.2756569Z</Message> <AuthenticationErrorDetail>Signature fields not well formed.</AuthenticationErrorDetail> </Error>

It looks like this, is there anything related to this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

PlayFab only stores the URL of player's avatar not the avatar file itself. You will need to find out where the avatar file is stored and contact the storage provider to see why you can't download the avatar file.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.