question

anudeep avatar image
anudeep asked

How to link existing account with Google Play Games.

I am looking to link my account created by deviceId with Google Play Games. Where can i look for sources ? most seem to be outdated.

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Updated:

Please note Google account is different from Google Play Games Services account. PlayFab supports login/link with Google account via LoginWithGoogleAccount & LinkGoogleAccount API. For Google Play Games Services we should use LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices & LinkGooglePlayGamesServicesAccount API.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anudeep avatar image anudeep commented ·

Hey, I am sorry but I have successfully logged into My Google Play Games Account though. And I have even successfully linked my account to the particular device id.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ anudeep commented ·

Currently linking with Google Play Games is not supported. It there is any update, I'll post here.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ JayZuo ♦ commented ·

You can use LinkGooglePlayGamesServicesAccount now to achieve what you want.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.