question

tayday391@gmail.com avatar image
tayday391@gmail.com asked

My titles are not showing up in the editor exEx.

Hello, ive downloaded the Playfab editor extension and imported it to my project, then downloaded the sdk through the edEx. I am able to log into my account but when selecting my studio/title, only one of my studios appear (i have two), and no titles appear. If i try to select that studio, it stays on "OVERRIDE". the studios tab also reflects the one missing studio and two missing titles. Why is my edEx not showing my titles studios?

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

I have done a quick test with the latest version of PlayFab Editor Extension, but I cannot reproduce your issue. Could you please try to download the latest version and re-import the extension to see if the issue still happens? It is also recommended that you use the latest LTS version of Unity Editor.

BTW, you can set the Titie Id and Secret Key manually in PlayFabSharedSettings without the PlayFab Editor Extension.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.