question

Tamim Dahri avatar image
Tamim Dahri asked

Create table in data explorer(advanced)

hi, i want my table in data explorer advanced will list the display name and their virtual currency ballance because i want see their display names with virtual currency to get into our Database

Player DataTitle DataShared Group DatadataCharacter Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tamim Dahri avatar image
Tamim Dahri answered

delete this

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Data Explorer (advanced) is an event-based data manager, you can refer to Getting started with Data Explorer advanced mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to use it, just to clarify that it is not designed to export player data.

For example, use the following statement to get these event data named player_virtual_currency_balance_changed, but these data are more for analysis rather than being stored in the database as player data.

If you want your database to sync player virtual currency balances, then you can use a rule that calls an Azure Function to write data to the database when player_virtual_currency_balance_changed is triggered.

['events.all'] 
| where FullName_Name == "player_virtual_currency_balance_changed"
| project  Entity_Id, EventData.VirtualCurrencyName, EventData.VirtualCurrencyBalance, Timestamp
10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.