question

behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com avatar image
behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com asked

Request type not work properly

When I change request type in editor extension the order in SharedSetting will show reverse choice, for example when I choose the 3rd option of request type in editor extension, 1st option will be selected in SharedSetting. which one of these is used for playfab?

unity3dsdks
screen-shot.png (206.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Thanks for your feedback on this, we've reported this to the engineer team, any updates will keep you informed.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com avatar image
behnam@ordibeheshtstudio.com answered

Thanks for your reply, It would be great if you can tell me which one I should change? EditorExtension or SharedSetting?

1 comment
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

You may change in EditorExtension.

0 Likes 0 ·
Resul Volkan Ozcan avatar image
Resul Volkan Ozcan answered

There is still a discrepency between the selected Request Type in the Playfab Extension and in the PlayFabSharedSettings.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.