question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

Unreal PlayFab OSS Plugin Build Errors

Following: PlayFab Online Subsystem (OSS) Quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

I have add the downloaded code into the Plugins/Online folder and am getting the following build errors:

Plugins/Online/Intermediate/Build/Win64/UE4Editor/Inc/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab/OnlineSubsystemPlayFab.init.gen.cpp(7): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'UObject/GeneratedCppIncludes.h': No such file or directory

/Plugins/Online/Source/PlatformSpecific/ApplyHTTPRequestHeaders.GDK.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'HAL/Platform.h': No such file or directory

sdksunreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi @Robyn To, we have tried to reproduce but the issue you have described doesn't occur in the testing titles. Since this thread has been idled for a few days, I will mark it as closed temporarily. Feel free to send a new thread when you are back and please share more details, as well as your testing environment with us for troubleshooting. Thanks for your understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I cannot reproduce this issue on Unreal 4.25. Could you please describe what you have done step by step in detail, and which Unreal Engine version you are using?

10 |1200

operationsiege1111 avatar image
operationsiege1111 answered

How did you solve this issue, i tried many things but i couldn't find the solution am using UE4.27

fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'E:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.27\Engine\Plugins\Online\OnlineSubsystemPlayFab\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\OnlineSubsystemPlayFab\UE4Editor-OnlineSubsystemPlayFab.lib'

also i figured that there's no Intermediate directory in my plugin

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.