question

Maarten Braaksma avatar image
Maarten Braaksma asked

Receiving Error with no info on manual friend addition

Hi PlayFab,

When I would like to manually add a friend to someone's list and press the "Add" button, I'm receiving an error pop-up without any additional information on it.

Do you perhaps know what's going on here?

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

- Maarten

Friends
error.png (72.3 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Would you enable the browser development tool and check the network tab? What's the error code and messages when clicking Add button? Otherwise you can also use networking tools like Fiddler or Wireshark to capture the packets.

0 Likes 0 ·
Maarten Braaksma avatar image Maarten Braaksma Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hereby the errors that are occurring.

0 Likes 0 ·
untitled.png (61.7 KiB)
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered
@Maarten Braaksma, @Cenk Akdag Thanks for the feedback. I will submit a report the team. Please stay tuned and I will keep you updated.
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Cenk Akdag avatar image Cenk Akdag commented ·

@SethDu as I can see there is no update for this case. Unfortunately there is more than web panel in Friends system. I have been receiving feedbacks from customers last few weeks that they can not see their Facebook friends who has the game. When I took a look for the case I realized that I actually can not reach Facebook users information even though I can see their existence with "result.Friends.Count".

Considering the fact that I have social card game, this bug affects my game crucially. I am sorry but waiting 15 days for such a crucial bug that does not sound fair at all regardless my membership type. One of the main reason that I chose Playfab your Facebook integration for play with your friends feature.

I do not even know how can you actually compensate the given damage to my live game. Please give us feedback for the problem and possible expected solution period.

Have a great day.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Cenk Akdag commented ·

Sorry for the late response. According to my test result, Add Friend button issue in Game Manager has been fixed, while the Facebook friend not displaying issue is not related to the previous issue. I will mark this thread as closed for now and please continue to get support on your latest posted thread.

0 Likes 0 ·
Cenk Akdag avatar image
Cenk Akdag answered

Same error here too. It works perfectly fine with Cloud but manual adding giving just blank error.

10 |1200

peterkallviks avatar image
peterkallviks answered

Same here too trying it for the first time

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.