question

Saphal Aryal avatar image
Saphal Aryal asked

Unity Facebook Login Error (Sorry, Something went wrong )

I have made a facebook login in my game , it works fine in editor but when i run it in android . it pop up the error saying (Sorry Something went wrong).

What are the possible solutionn for this error?

Does we need to add Facebook addon in olayfab dashboard for facebook login in android?

android
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

May I know the detailed error message?

0 Likes 0 ·
anudeep avatar image anudeep Gosen Gao commented ·

I have been having the same issue.

I can login in successfully on the editor with my test user but can't proceed to but can't do the same on an android device. whatsapp-image-2022-03-10-at-41628-pm.jpeg

0 Likes 0 ·
anudeep avatar image anudeep anudeep commented ·

Also my LogCat also warns me that Apps that target Android 30+ cannot call Facebook native apps, unless the package visibility needs are declared.
@Gosen Gao can this be why I am not able to login?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

According to the error message, this error is reported by Facebook, I recommend you to contact Facebook for professional support.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anudeep avatar image
anudeep answered

After checking with android Logcat, I have gotten an error as I open facebook.

fb1.png (25.4 KiB)
fb2.png (18.6 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

anudeep avatar image anudeep commented ·

And also I am getting this, yes I am targeting for android 11, can this be causing an issue ?

-1 Like -1 ·
anudeep avatar image
anudeep answered
@Saphal Aryal

Did you figure out a way to fix your issue ?

1 comment
10 |1200

Saphal Aryal avatar image Saphal Aryal commented ·

No , Did you figure it out : )

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.