Olamide Owolabi asked

Is it possible to login to google play with playfab

Is it possible to login into playfab using google play,

the tutorials say so, but their all outdated

if it no longer possible please someone alert me

P.S google cloud is better than Azure

Partner Add-onsPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Update:

PlayFab supports login/link with Google Play Games Services account now. For the new Google Play Games SDK, please use LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices, which doesn't require profile scope anymore.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

May I ask what platform you are using? If it is Unity, please refer to playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity: Google Play Games plugin for Unity (github.com) to implement Play Store Serivce.

10 |1200

Rey Roman avatar image
Rey Roman answered

he want to implement the playfab login with the google play login, i trying the same thing but doesn't work with my implementation of using PlayGamesPlatform.Instance.RequestServerSideAccess(false, GetAuthCode); to get the authcode and using it on the playfab PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithGoogleAccount but not working i get the error: /Client/LoginWithGoogleAccount: GoogleOAuthNoIdTokenIncludedInResponse

3 comments
10 |1200

Rey Roman avatar image Rey Roman commented ·

i want to implement the same thing but the tutorial is outdated, and i expect any solution from playfab team

0 Likes 0 ·
Rey Roman avatar image Rey Roman JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Thank you, i do the same thing one week before my comment and finally works! now the users can login with google play ;)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.