question

austingaudet68 avatar image
austingaudet68 asked

How to go about Matchmaking MMR with UE4 Blueprints.

Hi there, went through the documentation here and whilst it does give me a bit of a hint on where I should be going I am still lost.

Currently, I have 2 queues (one Basic and one MMR) and I'm trying to figure out how I place in the Attributes to attach it to send it into the queue.

I do have things set up properly and they do work for the first queue easily, just a bit lost on how to actually add in the attributes. Any help is appreciated and below is an image of what I've got going so far~ Thanks in advance!

Matchmaking
sd6s6xg.png (87.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

You can refer to the C# code here to understand its structure and refer to the blueprint example in A complete blueprint for playfab matchmaking using unreal - Playfab Community to implement it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.