question

gamecrypto101 avatar image
gamecrypto101 asked

Login through email address fails

The players of my Unity Android game can sign up and login using email address.

Some players are facing error with logging in. Sometimes login just fails without any apparent reason. Most of the time, it works fine but sometimes players can't login to their already existing accounts.

I'm using LoginWithEmailAddressRequest for login request. I'm unable to figure out the error's reason, but I think it's not an issue with the code because most of the time players can login just fine, but sometime they are unable to login with the same credentials they use when no login error occurs.

Please give me any hint or general idea what could be the possible problem. Free version of PlayFab? Too many players at the same time?

unity3dAccount ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Does this problem occur randomly, and is there some commonality, such as time or region?

When players encounter this problem, how do they solve it? Can they log in after a short wait or can't log in for a long time?

Please provide more error information so that we can troubleshoot further.

Also, titles in development mode have some additional limitations, refer to Development Mode - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. Please check if these limitations are reached.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.